Location: Shanghai, China
- Working closely with company China CFO on IPO Project. Coordinate and evaluate the work results of investment bank, law firms, auditor and other intermediaries
- Lead the preparation of consolidation report required for China entity, and establish good working relationship with external parties such as auditors, tax and government bureaus
- Lead and supervise oversea subsidiary companies’ (Japan, Canada, US) financial management, cost management, budget management, and other aspects of work
- Lead financial analysis and support for strategic initiatives to drive efficiency and operational excellence
- Establish an environment of continuous improvement and eliminate administrative non value added tasks.
- Work with IT team to develop and maintain efficient financial & ERP systems and ensure consistency with procedures & reporting.
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years experience with finance/accounting background and experience/knowledge in applicable GAAP (China and US), big four auditing experience is a plus.
- Preferable successfully China IPO experience
- Good knowledge of tax, FX and other regulations.
- Experience in Oracle or similar ERP system.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Demonstrated business acumen and business partnering skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse organization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Professional qualifications such as CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.