Senior Marketing Content Specialist
Location: Shanghai, China
Supports overall content needs of the Marketing Communications team. Responsible for the creation and delivery of written and visual marketing content through multiple channels, including website, social media, paid media, trade shows and partners. This role is located in Shanghai and reports to the Marketing Communication Director.
- Create and edit marketing and brand content including press releases, blogs, bylined articles, social posts, infographics, and trade show visuals.
- Curate and/or create visual assets used in media kits, customer presentations, on the web site, social channels, and videos.
- Work with marketing teams and external vendors to create corporate-branded, product and technology explainer videos and webinars.
- Communicate with agency partners and coordinate the release, update, and management of marketing content (including website, social media, and 3rd party sites)
- Use SEO best practices to tag, link, maximize and measure the reach and engagement of marketing content with targeted audiences.
- Communicate with internal marketing and external customer stakeholders to identify key content needs and contribute to the integrated marketing communications plan.
- Travel as necessary to support the development/execution of product launches, global comms programs, such as company-hosted media briefings, launch events and the company’s participation in industry events.
- Estimated travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree or above in journalism, Chinese language and literature, or other related majors.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English (Band 8 or other equivalent certification is a must)
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications, public relations and/or related agency work.
- A results-driven professional with technical aptitude and strong ability to communicate clearly and credibly across multiple audiences, including customers, employees, media, analysts and more.
- Mobile, display, gaming, video and/or semiconductor industry experience desired.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills, proficient with MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Knowledge of Chinese and American cultures, as well as insight in nuanced market characteristics and sensitivities
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.